Last Update 27 May 2020
(referred to as “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) collect, use, and disclose your personal data in relation to your attendance of our event, exhibition, and/or tradeshow.
1.What Personal Data we collect
We will collect or obtain the following types of information directly from you which may include the following Personal Data:
• Contact Data: such as name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address and national identification number;
• Membership Data: such as our products’ card details (such as The 1 Card), member type, joined date and information on your point usage;
• Identification Data: such as gender, nationality, date or birth, occupation, education, marital status, identification card number, passport number, driving license number or similar identifier and signature;
• Interest: such as data which identify your interests;
• Marketing and Communications Data: such as how you heard about us and your preferences in receiving marketing from us and/or our affiliates and business partners and your communication preferences;
• Financial Data: such as bank account, payment details and records, and debit/credit card details;
• Sales and Services Data: such as purchases or orders made by you, delivery details, complaints and claims, attendance to trade exhibitions and customer satisfaction surveys; and/or
• Other Data: such as LINE ID, Facebook ID, Google ID, CCTV, video footage, photograph, photo and voice records, taken at our premises or other places we hold relevant events, exhibitions and tradeshows.
2.Why we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to process event registration;
• to manage ticket for event such as managing booking communications and promotions;
• to contact you with marketing communications and offers relating to our products and services;
• to manage and improve our relationship with you (such as customer satisfaction survey and customer relationship management marketing) and to improve future events;
• to promote, marketing and report on event, exhibition or tradeshow that you attended or will attend;
• to identify you and respond to your requests;
• to protect the security and integrity of our business;
• to improve and assure our services quality;
• to meet our contractual obligations with you under any agreement we have with you or to take any necessary steps before entering into such agreement;
• to comply with our legal obligations and/or cooperate with court, regulators, government authority and law enforcement bodies for the exercising of such official authority vested in us;
• to exercise our rights or protect our legitimate interest where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law; and/or
• to prevent or suppress a danger to your life, body or health.
Where we need to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data as required by law, or for performance of a contract with you and you fail to provide that Personal Data to us, we may not be able to serve you our full range of services or perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our goods or services).
3.How long do we retain your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we obtained them. However, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer duration, if required by applicable law.
4.To whom do we disclose your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to members of our group companies, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, our business partners, service providers, legal advisors, auditors, court, regulators, government authority and law enforcement bodies.
A list of our group companies is available here.
5.Transferring your Personal Data internationally
Your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside Thailand, which may or may not have the same data protection standard similar to Thailand. However, we will ensure that the data transfer requirement under applicable law is met before such transfer.
6.What are your rights with regards to your Personal Data
Subject to the conditions and exceptions under the applicable laws, you may have the rights to access and/or obtain copy of, port, rectify, delete, destroy or anonymize certain Personal Data that we have about you, restrict and/or object to certain activities, in which we engage with respect to your Personal Data. If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent, but we may not be able to provide you with our full range of services. You may also have the right to request us to disclose how we obtain your Personal Data without your consent and lodge a complaint with the competent authority under the applicable laws.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer at:
1) Tiang Chirathivat Real Estate Co.,Ltd.
Call 0 2254 7071 ext. 132 or email: [email protected]
2) Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Office, Central Group
22 Soi Somkid Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330 Thailand email: [email protected]